There is plenty going on for folk of all ages including those who are “more mature”.
Rendezvous meets every Tuesday afternoon from 3- 4.15pm ish and is a great time of fun, fellowship and friendship. People come from all over the local area to spend time together and enjoy praise and worship plus a variety of speakers.
And there’s more…
- Our Sizewell Holiday week.
- Regular visiting for those who are housebound plus the opportunity to share communion at home.
- Practical care in a crisis. We do our best to meet needs as they arise because that’s what families do.
- Books, CD's and DVD's always available to borrow.
- Monthly games afternoon
- Help and advice on form filling/benefits.
And most important of all, a very warm welcome to you!
For more information please contact Kathryn Kyte on 01638 780652 or 07717302098
Our Sizewell holiday week, at Sizewell Hall,Leiston is an annual event which truly is a taste of heaven on earth. Waited on hand and foot, able to relax or be active, with good food and lots of fun to be had, it all takes place in the most beautiful setting.
Keep your eyes open for more detail